Monday, October 14, 2013

China Ebay jewelry

Quite often I stumble upon people who feature punky and gothy jewelry that they bought from the chinese Ebay. This lowers the price a lot since you don't have to pay any middle men. I was a bit sceptic about the quality, but in the end I decided that I am willing to take the risk. Most of the jewelry you can buy here in Germany is made in cheap asian countries anyway (I don't want to judge the culture, I'm just speaking about labor cost), so most likely this is the exact same stuff for less money.

 photo ST831915_zpsfae0f571.jpg

 photo ST831917_zps38a1db59.jpg

 photo ST831918_zps262352e6.jpg

I bought a ring with bird talons and a small armband with skulls at the end. The quality is okay, the armband contains nickel - I can say that because I'm allergic and my skin prickles when I wear it. I just coated it with clear nail polish, so I can wear it without eczema! ;) The ring doesn't contain nickel, but colours the skin greenish, most probably because it contains copper. Again, clear nail polish rescues the day and makes the ring more wearable! And the best thing is - I only paid 4 Euros including shipping for both pieces together...

4 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Abgefahren, der Ring ist ja super! Und ein echtes Schnäppchen noch dazu.

MindLess said...

@ Wollmaus: Ja, nicht wahr?! Ich glaube, dass mache ich jetzt öfter (wenn ich schöne Sachen sehe, die ich öfter als 2 Mal anziehen will)...

linnea-maria said...

The ring is beautiful!

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Thank you! ^^