Friday, September 27, 2013

Week in Review 39/2013

What did I see?
A modern Rafaelit, a current artist who paints like the old masters: Roberto Ferri! (NSFW)


Also, the Red Dot Museum of contemporary design. Surprisingly, my boyfriend suggested this and we both enjoyed it. Usually, I have to pull his hair to get him into anything cultural which doesn't involve blood or jokes... And I started to watch Hannibal and American Horror Story. I didn't like American Horror stories - just not my kind of Horror- but I watched the first season of Hannibal during sewing! Love it!

What did I listen to?
Avici with "Wake me up". Maybe not what everyone expects from a goth, but the song is catchy and nice!

What did I ask myself?
How long until Halloween? ^^


What did I read?
More Simon Fitzek. And some random EBooks on the Kindle...

What did I work on?
Another Victorian Outfit.

I was happy about...
Vacation!!!


I was annoyed about...
Nothing.

I bought...
Eyeliner and some decoration and fabric.

No comments: