Monday, September 23, 2013

Sneak preview and a little shopping trip

This week will be mostly spent relaxing and sewing. I'd like to participate in a contest for Bernina sewing and overlock machines which is titled "Autumn favourites" (German). You have to sew something for fall, take pretty pictures and upload them on a facebook page. I visited Nachtkatze yesterday (thanks again, Darling for the lovely day!) who reminded me of a historical ball in Bonn this Saturday. I wanted to sew some tornure anyway, so I'll just make another Taille and be ready to go!

Today I bought some decoration and ordered the fabric for the underskirt which is bright red (fake) dupioni silk:

 photo ST831900_zps763b394a.jpg

Today also two patterns arrived today which I ordered some time ago in the States. I will not use them now, but I'd love to do another outfit soon... ^^

 photo ST831891_zps4ac1d323.jpg