Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Short notice: TK Maxx Essen has Halloween Decoration!

Just to inform the people from the Ruhr Area: TK Maxx in Essen (Germany) has the first Halloween decoration items!

 photo IMG_20130911_161013_zps58ae39f3.jpg


One of the large skulls (the glittery silver one) is already gone, he moved in with me for a mere 7.99 Euros! When I asked if there would be more stuff coming, the reply was "We get new articles every day, but we never know what we get!", so it might be worth your time to visit the store once per week?! I guess I'll be taking another trip next week to find a companion for my new friend Yorick! ^^

4 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Würdest du dir den lila glitzernden für ich unter den Nagel reißen? :D

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Aber klar doch, ich fahr heute nochmal hin! ^^

Ms Misantropia said...

Woot! Halloween in Deutschland :)

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Ja, endlich! Und auch mit bezahlbareren Dekosachen...