Monday, September 2, 2013

No more stashing!

Well, okay - not "no more stashing" but rather "try to reduce the amount of fabric you have in your stash and act as quickly as possible"... This weekend my boyfriend was on yet another Ultimate Frisbee tournament (his team made 2nd place! ^^), so I was alone at home and could do some sewing. Actually, I was pretty lazy and didn't get half as much done as I planned - but that's another topic! I started with the fabrics I bought last week on the fabric market because they were pre-washed and still lying on my bed to be stashed away. Instead I turned them into something wearable which now clogs my wardrobe instead of my fabric stash (Yay?! oO'):

  photo ST831814_zpsdcc1040a.jpg

 photo ST831817_zps44fb060a.jpg

I started out with the teal jersey and turned it into a wrap cardigan. The pattern is in my stash for years now, but I never came around finishing it. And now that I have finished it, I'm not quite sure if I like the result...


2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

It looks nice and soo comfortable. I would say that you should give it a try :)

MindLess said...

Okay, I'll try it. I'm just not in love with it. I still like it!