Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another boring shirt

Another little output from this sewing instense weekend:

 photo ST831813_zpsf4e01c48.jpg

The pattern is again taken from a good fitting shirt but this time I used rolled hems on every hem besides the neckline. Unfortunately, my jersey doesn't make this cute little waves that most of them make with rolled hems. Well, maybe somebody has an idea what I did wrong?

On another note, I feel quite the hacker because I rooted my cellphone this weekend and installed a new operating system (A newer Android, the 4.1.2 Jellybean)! I only did this because the newer version of the Zombies Run! App only works with Androids newer than 4.0 and my old operating system was not capable of that. Now everything runs smoothly after some initial troubles and I'm rather proud that I did it myself...

4 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Hast du den Saum beim nähen etwas gezogen? Dann hätten die Wellen nämlich eigentlich kommen müssen.

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Nicht wirklich... Naja, beim nächsten Shirt probier ich das aus! Danke für den Tip!

linnea-maria said...

I have a very old sewing machine that you have to stretch the fabric a bit to get that curly hemline.

MindLess said...

@ Linnea-maria: Neisella gave me the exact same hint in German! ^^ No, I didn't tstretch the fabric, but I will next time, thank you for helping me out!