Friday, August 16, 2013

Week in Review 33/2013

What did I see?
Blues Brothers and Supernatural. I might be late on the train, but I will keep watching until I saw them all! ^^

What did I listen to?
The Bosshoss - Yee haw!

What did I ask myself?
Is it winter yet? I seem to hibernate...


What did I read?
I started a new book although I'm not quite finished with the His Dark Materials series. Now I'm reading "Let's pretend this never happened" by Jenny Lawson which is hilarious!

What did I work on?
Some jewelry and gift pouches and fabric buckets.

I was happy about...
Setting up routines that improve my life!


I was annoyed about...
How can I be so tired when I do sleep enough?

I bought...
Shoes.

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Lately I've been catching up with SPN too :D! I've caught up to the first half of season six and I have to say it's pretty addictive, I watched the first five seasons in no time :D the sixth isn't as good as the other ones, though, in my opinion :/

MindLess said...

I'm also right through the first season already, in less than 1 week... Let's see how far I can come, we have another 5 seasons here!