Friday, August 9, 2013

Week in Review - 32/2013

What did I see?
Dexter. What can I say, I''m at the end of season 6 and looking forward to the next (last -.-) two!

What did I listen to?
Disturbed - Awaken

What did I ask myself?
Is maybe this the time I can get it all right?


What did I read?
Nothing. I spent my time at work, at the gym and with my friends and love. I didn't even read a few pages before sleeping...

What did I work on?
I finished the shirt for my boyfriend and another dress. And some small DIY stuff.

I was happy about...
Handing in a DFG proposal. Keep your fingers crossed! ;)


I was annoyed about...
The treadmill at the gym. Running there is even worse than in "the wild"!

I bought...
Nothing.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Except for last season, which sucked ass, I love Dexter! Can't believe there are only a few episodes left of the entire series :(

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Please don't tell me it sucks lateron, I'm so happy that I still have some episodes left! ^^