Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 9 – What genre of music do you dislike?

Huh, that is hard. I do have a music taste which is pretty much all over the place. I like Combichrist and Aqua, ASP and Queen, Metallica and Seeed!. So a whole genre I don't like a single song from is pretty hard find!

Maybe women discrimination American HipHop? Because I don't like discriminating music and songs about b*tches who should shake their *sses to the music while the gangster rapper drinks champagne really grind my gears...


2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

You remember Aqua XD? Ahah, they bring so many memories of my childhood back! I still think they were pretty good, anyways XD.
And you're totally right about hip hop (and rap), their lyrics are always so sexist and misogynist.

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Yes, I remember Aqua and still like to wokout to their music! Not all Hiphop is misogyn, Macklamore or some German artists I know (fettes Brot, Blumentopf, SEEED!...) are okay. But some american rap really pisses me off!