Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 4 – Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to.

Oh, there are lots of Gothic cliches I really like:
  • I wear black a lot
  • I like and wear stripes
  • I listen to dark music
  • I have a striped and a purple wall in my flat
  • We have a lot of candles and a black candelabra in the living room
  • my wardrobe and my jewelry is partially full of cliches
  • I visit Gothic festivals
  • I sew and DIY (mostly Gothic stuff)
  • I love autumn and winter
  • I love bats and spiders 
  • my few plush animals are an octopus, a Cthulu, a spider and two bats.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I don't know if I can be called goth, but my clichés are: I am moody, depressed and think about death a lot. I prefer black and purple, and I love horror movies :)

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia:If you feel like a goth, you are one. I don't think that you'd need to fulfill a certain amount of criteria to be goth... I love horror movies, too! ^^