Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 18 – Worst hair experience.

My worst hair experience was actually running around with yellow coloured hair for a day until I was able to buy another hair colour. I thought I'd try yellow for a while since I had tried about every other colour, but it made me look horrible. Of course I didn't take any pictures! But I can show you some pictures of some of my past hair colours:

 photo JD600465.jpg

lene pink photo JD600166-1.jpg

 photo lenelila_zps4620df44.jpg


 photo lenefee_zps5d6e704e.jpg

 photo 4395_big_zpscd6fef0a.jpg

It is kind of sad that I don't have more pictures, because I had hair in every colour of the rainbow, sometimes even more than one colour at a time. During my Bachelor's thesis my Professor asked me whether my ever changing hair colours would impact the behavioural experiments with the mice... ^^

6 comments:

Trisha said...

awww. baby lene!

ich weiss gar nicht, was dir am besten stand.. alles :D und pink!

Audronasha The Countess said...

I like the black bob look :) And the bright burgundy( or cherry) at the first photo :)

Shannon Rutherford said...

That colour you had in the first photo was awesome, plus it looked really good on you. The bob also really fitted you.
And the pink+purple combo in the last one is stunning <3

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Ja, pink hatte ich auch oft/lange. Wobei mir richtiges pink mMn besser stand als babyrosa/zuckerwattepink. Und ich vermisse meine bunten Haare...

@ Audronasha The Countess: The colour in the first pic is "red cherry" by Special Effects. And the black bob looked good, but was hard to maintain...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Yeah, bobs look good, but my forehead always gets bad skin when I wear bangs. So I now don't wear them any more... And the purple and pink combination was awesome! ^^

Geist Katze said...

As others have mentioned, love that bob! It really suits you. I never could pull off that look. I'm always a big fan of red hair, too. I've been almost every color of the rainbow except orange and yellow.

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: Thanks for the compliment on the bob, I might go back to it one time. But now my hair suits better to the historical stuff I'm sewing...