Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 1 – How did you come across the subculture?

Actually, I don't remember. Goth and metal was always something "normal" for me... *shrug* I know I met some alternative girls (why belonged to a crossover of the Gothic and metal scene) during my belly dance classes and we became friends. Last week, one of them married and I was at their wedding! There were other alternative and Gothic kids at my school and they/we were never the object of any discrimination because of our clothes, make up or subculture. As I said, Gothics and alternatives were nothing very special, I just felt I belonged there...

I could now start saying, that I was always a dark child and preferred to wear black when I was younger. That is certainly not true! I liked dressing up, so I definitively went to Halloween parties as soon as they started in Germany. Which was around the time I was ten. I also always liked darker and heavier music like Rammstein, Goth or Metal.

I'm sorry for this boring entry... ^^

No comments: