Monday, August 5, 2013

ABC about me

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: 140×200, blanket queen-size, same as Paisleystern! ;)
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing!
D. Dogs: They are nice, but smelly.
E. Essential start to your day: In winter hot chocolate, in summer a bowl of muesli.
F. Favorite color: black
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: medium tall (1.74m)
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Academic jack of all traits
K. Kids: No, thanks!
L. Live: I'm a city girl!
M. Mother’s name: little bear
N. Nicknames: lenelein
O. Overnight hospital stays: Because of an appendicitis. But that was a long time ago.
P. Pet peeve: Clothes that don't fit.
Q. Quote from a movie: "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and - SNAP - the job's a game!" - Mary Poppins
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: one little big brother
T. Time you wake up: for work: too early, left on my own: after 8-10 hours
U. Underwear: All black, baby!
V. Vegetable you hate: Fennel (hey, Paisleystern and I have a lot in common!)
W. What makes you run late: Misjudging time. Or public transport!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Not too many.
Y. Yummy food that you make: My former flatmate once said that I bake better than I cook. I'd slightly disagree and say I can do both equally well!
Z. Zoo animal: Snakes, zebras and tapirs.

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Wheee! Wir haben wirklich ziemlich viele Gemeinsamkeiten!

MindLess said...

@ Wollmaus: Ja, nicht wahr? *knuddel*