Friday, July 19, 2013

Week in Review - 29/2013

What did I see?
This week, I visited the cinema to see "World War Z". If you never read the book, the movie is fine. A lot of Zombies, a lot of people making horrible mistakes and get eaten afterwards. But the book is so much better, if you read it you should not expect the storyline to be the same!

What did I listen to?
The Star Trek Theme

What did I ask myself?
Will I ever underestimate any symptoms again? I should learn from my mistakes!


What did I read?
I read "The Golden Compass" from the "His dark materials" series by Philip Pullman, but I'm not done yet.

What did I work on?
A little skirt and decoration. And a bunch of Kanzashis! ^^

I was happy about...
Looking forward to this weekend with a hens night and Amphi!


I was annoyed about...
Being sick. I don't like this!



I bought...
Nothing, but my sandals are lost in the mail which annoys me a lot!

No comments: