Friday, July 26, 2013

Week in Review - 30-2013

What did I see?
A bit of Dexter, I'm now in the 5th season and sooooo sad!

What did I listen to?
Metallica. Nothing beats the heat better than The Memory Remains!

What did I ask myself?
Motivation? Where are you? Melted away?


What did I read?
I finished "The Golden Compass" from the "His dark materials" series by Philip Pullman and liked how much more philosophical it is than the movie. Definitively worth reading and not a children's book at all!

What did I work on?
Nothing much. the heat is melting me...

I was happy about...
Progressing in cell culture techniques. I love to learn new stuff.


I was annoyed about...
Being unfocused and the hot weather. I'm simply not built for temperatures beyond 25°C! Oh, and not visiting Amphi. And a broken Router which lead to no Internet for a week. A lot to be annoyed about.



I bought...
Some presents, like DNA earrings or a Mr Frosty.

2 comments:

Lynoire said...

I'm watching the 8th season of Dexter already, it's my favortie show, I can't wait to download the newest episode every Monday morning...:D
The 5th season was kinda interesting; I don't know how much you've seen so far, but I liked the main storyline. :)

MindLess said...

@ Lynoire: Im now finished with the 5th season. So sad, I hated the ending!