Friday, July 5, 2013

Week in Review 27/2013

What did I see?
A little Big Bang Theory, but only old episodes. We planned to go see World War Z at the movies, but a Birthday came in between. Hopefully next week!

What did I listen to?
Disturbed - Down with the Sickness

What did I ask myself?
How many rocks do I have to turn until I find my motivation?!


What did I read?
I'm still working on A Dance with Dragons, I didn't have much time to read! But I'm about 50% done according to my Kindle...

What did I work on?
A pillowcase and a shelf. Hurray for being productive! *sarcasm*

I was happy about...
Looking forward to Holi festival tomorrow!


I was annoyed about...
My lack of self motivation. I need to stop this rut!



I bought...
Some makeup in the Illamasqua summer sale!

3 comments:

Claire said...

I bought a few pieces from the Illamasqua sale too, what did you get? Having no motivation is so frustrating, I hope you find some inspiration soon!

Lynoire said...

We watched World War Z yesterday, it's pretty cool! ^^

MindLess said...

@ Claire: I bought the liquid eyeliner in scribe and havoc plus some fake lashes. What did you buy?

And thanks for the well wishes, currently I have lot of trouble motivating myself, but I try to get out of this rut and be more productive...

@ Lynoire: I'm lookng forward to seeing the movie on Tuesday which is our cheap cinema day!