Friday, June 21, 2013

Week in Review 25/2013

What did I see?
Actually, I watched a lot less TV since Barcelona. I prefer to read. I still sometimes have comfy TV evenings on the couch with the boyfriend, but they are getting more rare...

What did I listen to?
ASP - Demon love

What did I ask myself?
Why can an official website be so wrong?


What did I read?
I finished the third (A Storm of Swords) Fire and Ice novel, and now read the fourth (A Feast for Crows) one. Only one and a half books left before I need to wait for George RR Martin to finish the next...

What did I work on?
Some jewelry. And I saw a lot of cars, maybe that counts as well?

I was happy about...
New car! And I will hand in my PhD thesis on Monday since I have everything printed and all necessary forms and signatures!


I was annoyed about...
Having a lot of trouble to get the car official. But in the end it worked out...



I bought...
Most expensive thing I ever bought:

8 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

If you've finished ASOS, that means you've seen the Red Wedding, right?
How did you take it XD?

MindLess said...

Well, not seen since I still just read the books. I still need to lay my hands on the series...

But in the book? It is oh so sad! And sad again, when Sansa and Brienne get to know about it! Why did they break the rule that sharing salt and bread means truce? The Frey's rank high on my "Why don't they die already?!" list.

Bane said...

Oooh, what a pretty blue on the car! :D I LOVE my Mazda (3 sedan).

MindLess said...

@ Bane: Ours is a Mazda 3 as well! Lovely car, big inside but still mamagable in tight parking spots... And the blue was instant love, we were really lucky to find a car that was in our budget, not driven to much and in a colour we like!

Geist Katze said...

Congrats on the new ride! It's pretty - I like Mazdas, too. Enjoy! :)

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: Thanks, we love it as well!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Nice car! I also drive a Mazda 3, it's a black hatchback. It's a really great car, they are very reliable!

MindLess said...

@ Vulkan Butterfly: That is always good to hear! Seems like we drive tha same car in different colours now! ^^