Friday, June 7, 2013

Week in review 23/2013

What did I see?
A lot more of Barcelona. I saw Tibidabo, the Mediterranean Sea, a lot of Gaudi's work... I will probably come back for more!

What did I listen to?
Nothing melodious. Some soccer fans singing.

What did I ask myself?
Maybe some thought before hands would simplify matters later on?


What did I read?
I finished "A Game of Thrones: A song of fire and ice" by George R.R. Martin this time. Last time I really had troubles with all the different figures, but now after watching the series it is much easier for me to remember who is who! I'm currently reading the second novel of the series, but I still have two more to go until I get ahead of the TV series...

What did I work on?
I'm almost done with my PhD, there are two things I have to look up in my full library. But than I can print it and hand it in!

I was happy about...
Barcelona! I learned a lot and saw a lot!


I was annoyed about...
That I can't program. But I will learn!



I bought...
Another pair of trousers and a pearl necklace.

3 comments:

Divine Obscurity said...

I love A Song of Ice and Fire! I read them at some point last year and I keep meaning to read them again. I kept getting everybody mixed up at first too! I almost wish I hadn't finished them though, because I hate having to wait for the next book!

Shannon Rutherford said...

Ahah, the HBO shows helps me understand who's who, too XD so you're reading A Clash of Kings, right? Have you watched the third season :)?

MindLess said...

@ Divine Obscurity: I can't remeber names, so the first time I read the 1st book, I was so confused after 100 pages I simply put it aside. Now with the tv series, I have a face for each name and it's so much better! I'm also afraid that I will reach the last book soon, I hate waiting for sequels as well!

@ Shannon Rutherford: Yes, Right now I finishede clash of kings and moved on tot the third novel (I'm a quick reader ^^). I haven't seen the third season yet, as I don't hsve PayTV and the ones I found online have a corrupted first episode...