Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lace bat shirt

During the aforementioned sewing date, I also sewed a quick bat shirt from the same stretchy lace as the latest Neisella's style shirt. I can proudly say I used it all up (it was a little more than 2m originally)!

 photo ST831644_zps29b6c902.jpg

The shirt has small bat wing arms, a wide waist band that makes it a little more figure flattering and is bound in the same fabric. All in all, cutting and serging took me maybe 1 1/2 hour, so this is a really quick and satisfying shirt!

10 comments:

Underground For Tea said...

Short "batwing" arms are really flattering and perfect for Spring/Summer- I like it!

MindLess said...

@ Underground For Tea: I like it really much as well, it has come with me to Barcelona and has been worn twice!

ette said...

Oh, that looks cute. I fall in love with those batwing arms (it is the same as kimono sleeves, isn't it?) every day more.
And curious question but, you don't participate in this year's Red&Black-Week?

MindLess said...

@ ette: Yes, kimono sleeves are the same, but I prefer bat sleeves because I like bats better than kimonos! ^^

I don't participate because I forgot that it is while I'm in Barcelona. I didn't prepare anything and don't have a single red thing with me. So, unfortunately I'll have to skip this year's Red&Black week...

graverobbergirl said...

Your shirts always look so professionally made, great!

MindLess said...

@ graverobbergirl: Thanks, I appreciate such compliments form another seamstress! All of your works look incredibly well made as well...

linnea-maria said...

Wow, it looks great!

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Thank you! Maybe I should do a tutorial on how to sew these shirts... Would you be interested?

Neisella Nightmare said...

Maaaaaag ich ^.^

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Demnächst machen wir dir auch eins! XD