Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dew drop jewelry

Sorry for being so slow with posting, but life got in the way of keeping my blog updated! Several things happened at once:
  • our car is nearly dieing
  • we are in the process of buying a new (to us) one, which takes a lot of time researching
  • I still need to hand in my PhD thesis, since I had to reprint it 
  • the print shop had printer problems, so I need to come back again -.-
I didn't have much time to do something for myself and it is too warm to work with fabrics anyway (at least in my eyes). So I made some jewelry again, this time very light and airy:

 photo ST831655_zpsfd2c9f7d.jpg

A pair of earrings with clear and silver pearls which catch the light wonderfully. And a matching bracelet:

 photo ST831658_zpsd0f41eeb.jpg

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Neisella Nightmare said...

Für das Wetter auf jeden Fall genau richtig =)

Das mit dem Auto ist ja blöd. Ich drück euch die Daumen, dass ihr schnell ein neues (und auch gescheites) findet!

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: Ja, jetzt wo es wieder so viel regnet! ^^ Und das Autoproblem ist gelöst... Unser neues steht unten und fährt sich total schön!