Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WGT 2013 - Saturday Outfit


Let's get a little more into detail about why I liked this year's WGT so much: I had my first ever Photo shoot with a professional photographer (actually, two of them!) which was rather exciting. We went into a former train station and spent several hours with group or single pictures of the 7 sins. I don't have the pictures yet, so you'll have to bear with the ones that *wollmaus* took - thanks again, I like them a lot!

 photo 20130518_120411_zpsbf3356bb.jpg

 photo 20130518_120442_zpsd7fc8bef.jpg
Dress, corset and pocket hoops: Madame Cherié
Hair pieces and fascinator: Also made by me
Shoes (which are not visible): Bordello I sprayed black

On Saturday, there was also the Natron und Soda Forum's meeting. I didn't change outfits, so I was instantly recognized by many of the forum's members (we also did a work in progress in the forum where we showed our outfits in the making). I met so many people I can hardly remember their names! Thanks Nephilia for taking this amazing picture of Meeresperle eating my cake fascinator!


We originally wanted to visit some concerts after the meeting, but when we arrived in the Kohlrabizirkus, the sound was a so horrible we left after 3 songs. Which is very unfortunate, since I was looking forward to seeing The Vision Bleak a lot... Later on Saturday, we went shopping at the Agra where I bought a creepy alien flower from a seller whose name I forgot and a t-shirt. My boyfriend fell in love with a jacket by Spoast, which we bought the next day. The jacket has an amazing quality, I can only recommend them!

18 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I love your hair!

MindLess said...

@ Ms Misantropia: Thank you! I glad how it turned out and it was pretty cheap - 10 Euro for 2 hair pieces and a bit of boiling water...

Nachtkatze said...

Let them eat cake <3
ich glaub, ich hab dir schon mehrfach gesagt, wie toll ich die Umsetzung fand...

MindLess said...

@ Nachtkatze: Ich glaube, du hast es ein paar mal erwähnt... *rotwerd* Und ich finde es super, wie nahe ich meinem Entwurf gekommen bin. Das passiert sonst nie! ;)

Lesthis gothworld said...

You look amazing!

MindLess said...

@ Lesthis gothworld: Thank you! I had so much fun!

Underground For Tea said...

That dress turned out beautiful, great job! The scroll-work trim is excellent.

MindLess said...

@ Underground For Tea: Thanks! I really hated doing them, because the bunch of fabric made it impossible to use my sewing machine. So I did them by hand... *grr*

Geist Katze said...

I want to see the creepy alien flower!! You look great. Photo shoots are a ton of fun.

Sidenote, but how can I "follow" your blog? On the right-hand side if you scroll down your "readers" section looks blank, which is where I usually go I think to follow someone. Otherwise I think I can subscribe via email?

graverobbergirl said...

Really great outfit! I love your hair! And the trim on the dress is excellent.

Insomniac's Attic said...

Wow, the whole outfit is just fantastic! :D

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: I wore the alien flower on monday, so you will see it soon... ;) Regarding the following, you could either become my "friend" on google friend connect or - if you are using a feed reader- use the link in the middle of the bottom under my posts. Or are you asking for bloglvion? I'll try to install that!

@ graverobbergirl: Thanks, it almost drove me nuts! But I'll try and use more embelishments, they look good but I'm ususally to lazy for them...

@ Insomniac's Attic: Thank you!

Shannon Rutherford said...

Your outfit was awesome! No wonder it was photographed and you were recognized by many people ;) it is outstanding!

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Thanks so much! *blush*

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great job on the outfit!!!!!

MindLess said...

Thanks for the compliment! Because of all this encouragement, I think about sewing more grand outfits with lots of decoration in future...

Geist Katze said...

Gotcha on Bloglovin then. :-) Thanks!

MindLess said...

@ Geist Katze: Installed it just for you! ^^