Monday, May 27, 2013

WGT 2013 - Monday Outfit

On Monday, we were all a little tired, so we decided to go to the medieval market at the Moritzbastei and meet with some friends. Nachtkatze, Sorrowsplea,Thomas and Max were there already. We spent quite some time drinking, chatting and eating... Everyone was so nice, I'm more than happy to meet such incredible persons! I wore the crazy circus director outfit:

 photo 1369052559360_zps5152edbf.jpg
Jacket, jabot and bloomers: Yours truly!
Corset: Nachtkatze
Tights: Primark
Crazy alien hair flower: Bougtht at the Agra

My boyfriend also made a closeup of my make up with his Iguana handbag Hugo (sold out, but originally from Re-Agenz) and the alien flower:

 photo Tpkx10yzIoQT_ssUbIiShdvGSFMbu7MZmKNKmmOB2_AW6pyi7tTqz5s_O4gidutgIXQPkEotwqdSToQoPH9xHc_zps7b5d7fa9.jpg


After a short visit of our favourite restaurant in Leipzig (Rizzi, if you ever come to Leipzig, go there!), we changed our drinking location to the other medieval market. And continued to spend time with friends! The boyfriend and I left a little earlier to see KMFDM and VNV Nation. Both concerts were great! A good finish for WGT 2013... 

11 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Amazing outfit, make-up and hair! I'm in love with your hair colour :D

MindLess said...

@ Shannon: Thank you! Although not much of that hair is actually growing on my head... ;-)

Rhonda said...

Love it. I would like to see the back.

Bane said...

Love the outfit! The jabot is wonderfully creative. :)

Underground For Tea said...

Those bloomers are fantastic! I need a pair of those, the next time I direct my imaginary cat circus. Creepy alien hair flower is a winner, for sure.

linnea-maria said...

Wow! Amazing outfit! It is so well composed and it is obvious that you are dressed as a crazy Circus director. The alien hair decoration is fun and cute. Your total outfit with makeup is great!

Audronasha The Countess said...

Oh, I love the make up !!! You look great :D

MindLess said...

@ Rhonda: Unfortunately, we didn't take any back pictures, but I might wear this again and take pictures...

@ Bane: Thanks! The jabot was a very quick sewing project, you could totally do that as well!

@ Underground For Tea: Thank you! The pattern I used was free and from collette. Here is the link so you can make some for your circus:
http://www.coletterie.com/colette-patterns-news/free-pattern-to-download-the-madeleine-mini-bloomers

@ linnea-maria: Thank you very much for the compliments! *blush*

MindLess said...

Sorry I missed your comment, I was answering from my cellphone... Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate your opinion!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OOOOH I want that hairflower (and how cute is that handbag?) I really like what you've done with your makeup and excellent job on your handmade clothing! I especially enjoy the jabot.

MindLess said...

@ Vulkan Butterfly: I could bite my arse that I have no note how the seller of the flower was called! I even remeber she took pictures of me to put on her Facebook page, but I just can't remember the name...

And thanks for the compliment! I really felt good the whole day and it was the most comfortable outfit I wore on WGT!