Thursday, May 16, 2013

WGT 2013 - Madame Cherié corset and preview pics

When you are reading this, I'm already in Leipzig and probably on the way to the best pizza place in town - so please excuse that I will reply to your comments a bit later than usual. Also: WGT, I'm soooooooo excited! Anyway, this is the outfit I will wear on Saturday, where I will have a professional photo shoot (my first) in a group outfit (another first) with awesome people (definitively not a first!). I will also wear it to the Natron und Soda Forum Picnic, if I can make it on time. So, I would be very happy to meet you there (Saturday, from 3pm at the Schillerpark under the biggest tree)!

Corset

 photo ST831629_zps05be15b4.jpg

 photo ST831630_zps12cf57ad.jpg

 photo ST831632_zps1d3c7ff0.jpg

Many thanks for Neisella, who not only let me use her tried and true corset pattern, but also cut the spiral steel for the whole thing. Without you, the outfit would probably not look as nice!

Hair (okay, it was only fake hair) was curled:

 photo ST831638_zps5933a50f.jpg

Detail on the back of the dress:

 photo ST831637_zps102c4720.jpg


5 comments:

Underground For Tea said...

Cute! Can't wait to see you all dolled-up.

MindLess said...

Thank you! I will post pictures as soon as I return from WGT...

graverobbergirl said...

Ooh! Excited to see you in it! You're going to look great!

Selene said...

Das Outfit war echt supertoll, ich habs beim Forums-CT gesehen. :)

MindLess said...

@ graverobbergirl: Thanks! I had so much fun!

@ Selene: Danke! Und es hat so viel Spaß gemacht es zu nähen und zu tragen! ;)