Friday, May 31, 2013

Week in Review 22/2013

What did I see?
Barcelona! I'm here for a two weeks work trip, but I did manage to spend half a day in the city already.

What did I listen to?
VNV Nation - Control, but live!

What did I ask myself?
Can I finish in time? What about all the other projects?


What did I read?
I'm now reading "A Game of Thrones: A song of fire and ice" by George R.R. Martin. Yes, I caved and now hustle to approximately 5 new names per page which i can hardly remember...

What did I work on?
Nothing creative, but I do last corrections on my PhD Thesis so i can print it and hand it in once I'm back in Germany!

I was happy about...
The not so bad corrections my supervisor gave me. And going to Barcelona!


I was annoyed about...
Not receiving my new contract in time.



I bought...
Three shirts and one pair of trousers.

No comments: