Friday, May 24, 2013

Week in Review 21/2013

What did I see?
Another Bond Movie - This time "Die another day"!

What did I listen to?
VNV Nation - Control, but live!

What did I ask myself?
If I do it wrong anyway, why should I do what you want?


What did I read?
I read "Fallen Grace" and "Velvet" by Mary Hooper. I liked both of them, they are centered around young women in the Victorian ages! I read about them first on the blog of Gaiety Girl Charlotte and now trust her guidance in the reading world fully. Both books were really interesting reads!

What did I work on?
Nothing. Still recovering from WGT... ;)

I was happy about...
Having met my wonderful (old and new) friends on WGT. It was wonderful!


I was annoyed about...
I wonder how much longer I want to do this...



I bought...
A shirt and an alien flower and a jacket for my boyfriend.

No comments: