Friday, May 17, 2013

Week in Review 20/2013

What did I see?
I re watched the BBC Sherlock Seasons one and two. While sewing and just because my friend didn't know them before!

What did I listen to?
A lot of goth music while driving to WGT, for example "Dare to live" by Rotersand.

What did I ask myself?
How comes WGT is only once a year?

What did I read?
Nothing besides the WGT programme.

What did I work on?
Madame Cherié the finishing touches...

I was happy about...
WGT, WGT, WGT! Did I mention WGT?! ^^


I was annoyed about...
Snoring Boris. Never knew anyone snoring so loud!



I bought...
Food. WGT tickets and the hotel charge.

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

It's a good thing that you re-watched Sherlock, so you can keep memory of what happened while we wait for season 3; we all know it could take AGES XDDD

MindLess said...

@ Shannon: Aren't they currently filming the new season? I can't wait to see more!