I know, I took quite some time to finish this project. But since I didn't make it to the ball and had some troubles fitting the back, I somehow lost all the motivation to work on this project. But it was still in the back of my head, always nagging when I started something else...
The taille was actually pretty far. I cut the fabrics (satin, cotton interlining, poly interlining - non- stretchy and normal lining) ages ago and already had most of the pieces sewn together. I even had the decorative ruffle ruffled already. But then the last back piece gave me troubles. I couldn't get the fit right, especially the shoulders always slipped or were to tight. But when I visited *wollmaus*, she helped me tremendously. We drew the pattern for the back on my body and now it finally works! So I sewed the last pieces together and put together the lining and outer fabric.
Then I added the ruffles, one from silk and one from the green satin. And the lacing with two bones on each side.
The last steps were boning and the bias tape around the hem. And I was done!
Another project bites the dust and finally the back of my head is free for other nagging projects!