Friday, April 19, 2013

Week in Review 16/2013

What did I see?
No more Dexter was watched (the Boyfriend wants to watch it with me and is horribly lagging...), but another new episode of Bones and Big Bang Theory.

What did I listen to?
Metallica. Especially ONE.

What did I ask myself?
How can you just call someone for an job interview without further notice before?

What did I read?
I spend some time reading this week, so I read through "River of London" by Ben Aaronovitch. It is a great story about a police officer who finds out about a mysterious hidden magic world in today's London and ends up learning to do magic for a special forces team while trying to calm a conflict between the personifications of the rivers of London.
And now I'm halfway into Cassandra Clare's "Clockwork Princess", which is a teeny novel, but nevertheless nice.

What did I work on?
Some jewelry, but I really am short on free time currently. I need to work for WGT, it is only 4 weeks until white Sunday!

I was happy about...
Getting some stuff done. my boss is currently reading my PhD Thesis again...


I was annoyed about...
My anxiety, that i fret about problems so much although they are not worth in on the long run!


I bought...
Nothing.

No comments: