Friday, April 12, 2013

Week in review 15/2013

What did I see?
Let's just say a special serial killer stole my heart, I'm currently in the mid of Season 2 of Dexter... And I fell asleep in the cinema for the first time while watching GI Joe 2. Not recommended, unless you are a hardcore fan...

What did I listen to?
Stories about Münster's past

What did I ask myself?
maybe I could decide what to do now instead of just going where the wind blows? *grml*


What did I read?
Nothing besides publications for work. And job adds.

What did I work on?
The7 sins dress. Finally! And I finished the circus jacket and did some intermittent sewing. Wow!

I was happy about...
Getting a huge problem off my chest.


I was annoyed about...
My attitude and weakness.


I bought...
More fabric and decorative stuff.

No comments: