|The two tails|
|Sleeves with buttons (I have no idea why the cam screwed the colours up so badly)|
|grey lining - a gift by my mum|
The jacket is made from stretchy red velvet I bought from the fellow "Seamstress from Hell" Svea and lined with grey poly lining which was a hand me down from my mum. As I had very little fabric to work with (mainly because I wanted to make the tails as long as possible), I had to use a different fabric for the collar. I used the black jacquard I had in stash. The buttons were also from stash, so the overall project cost me maybe 20 Euros. I put together the rest of the outfit as far as I have it. By the way, the corset is bought and was sewn by the amazing Nachtkatze. She glued hundreds of rhinestones onto it, it looks fantastic!
Let's see what I will make next, I really need to work on the robe francaise...