Monday, April 29, 2013

Going out for party

I finally made it out of my cave again and went dancing. Some months (!) have past since I visited one of my favourite clubs! Here is what i wore:

 photo IMG_0111_zpsfcbb37c3.jpg

Breakdown:

Shirt with wide neckline - thrifted on the Gothic flea market in Oberhausen
corset - Nachtkatze
skirt - self made and gathered with bands and a few stitches
tights - bought in Nachtkatze's store which is now unfortunately closed
booties - thrifted from the Natron und Soda forum
fake roses for decoration - thrifted on the Gothic flea market in Oberhausen

11 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Wow *_*! Awesome outfit! I especially love what you did with the skirt. It's very cabaret-goth, which is probably my favourite style... it's amazing that it's mostly thrifted or self-made stuff!

Nachtkatze said...

Ooh, wie hübsch. Diese Beine muss man ja auch zeigen *g*
Und ich freu mich sehr, dass mein Korsett einen würdigen Besitzer gefunden hat. Wenn auch auf Umwegen...

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Thanks! That was exactly what I had in mind when I made up the outfit... I mostly wear selfmade stuff when I go out. Gothic clothes don't have to be expensive!

@ Nachtkatze: Och, danke! Ja, das Korsett ist ein Traum, du arbeitest viel ordentlicher als ich. Und die Steine hätten das Korsett bei mir in die UFO Kiste befördert. Ich bewundere deine Geduld!

Trisha said...

raawwwr :]

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Aw, that means "I love you" in dinosaur! ^^

Insomniac's Attic said...

You look fantastic!! There's a Gothic flea market in Oberhausen? That sounds interesting! How often do they hold it? :o)

MindLess said...

@ Insomniac's Attic: This particular fela market is every three months, but there is at least one other gothic flea market. Usually, you can visit one every two months. And thank you for the compliment! ;)

Neisella Nightmare said...

*meow* <333

MindLess said...

@ Neisi: *rotwerd*

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love how you pinned up the skirt like that!! Such a great idea, I'll bet it was very nice for dancing!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thanks! Yes, it was very breezy around the legs, perfect for dancing and not overheating!