Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Even more jewelry

On Sunday I had two friends over for a creative afternoon. I sewed a bit, but mostly I glued! ^^ It is really cool that we both have totally different supplies, so when we combine our stashes, we can do great things... It also helps to have someone around for talking so you don't get interrupted by "that interesting TV show", "the book I wanted to finish" or "hmm, I could make some muffins again". Is it only me, or is it hard for anyone else to stick to one hobby at a time? Well, anyway, these are the results:

 photo ST831702_zpsf6f20460.jpg

For size reference
 photo ST831693_zps3a2706c5.jpg

 photo ST831700_zpsa935b54d.jpg

 photo ST831698_zpsab7881e0.jpg
a brooch which can be worn in the hair as well

 photo ST831707_zps10305af0.jpg
Another brooch

10 comments:

Fräulein Flauschmiez said...

Oh, diese kleinen Totenkopf Ohrhänger sind klasse!!! :D

Nachtkatze said...

ooooh, die Krake..... da bekomm ich fast Herzchenaugen *fg*

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Flauschmiez: Die Totenköpfe hatte meine Freundin, ich fand sie so niedlich, ich musste was mit ihnen machen!

@ Nachtkatze: Die kommt mit aufs WGT, passend zum Dieselpunk-Piraten! ^^

Fräulein Flauschmiez said...

Ja, die sind wirklich niedlich :D

MmePolaire said...

Super cute! I am jealous of you again, I want to have a jewelry making party!

MindLess said...

@ MmePolaire: Just gather some friends with the same taste in jewelry and get started! I get my supply from etsy, my friend is a great ebay scorer...

Shannon Rutherford said...

Wow, such nice jewelry! I especially love the brooch, it's very elegant :)

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Thank you very much!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oooh I really love that brooch with the lace and wings!!!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan_Butterfly: Thanks, that brooch will accompany me to the WGT this year!