Friday, March 1, 2013

Week in Review 9/2013

What did I see?
A new series which started in Germany last week, "Grimm". It's about the last relative of the original Grimm brothers (you know, the fairy tale guys?!) who starts seeing creepy stuff on people and has to save toe world from "the Evil". Really nice, although it makes me quite jumpy...

What did I listen to?
Nothing much. My boyfriend's snoring - he is sick like me!

What did I ask myself?
Why am I sick again? I was eating healthy, doing sports and bam- sicko time again!

What did I read?
I read "Henry - Das Buch mit Biss" (Henry- the book with the bite) by Holly Day. A nice parody on the Twilight books, but only available for the kindle...

What did I work on?
The pocket hoops and a petticoat. Once the fabric for the Manteu arrives, I will sew this!

I was happy about...
Spending time with my friends. Always cheers me up!

I was annoyed about...
My thesis progress. Still not as far as I wanted to be. And the damned disease that is taking over my body again!


I bought...
Yet another nail polish. But I skimped on clothes and other stuff!

No comments: