Friday, March 29, 2013

Week in Review 13/2013

What did I see?
We started watching "Dexter" and so far it was great. But we still have a long way to go, we are currently at the third episode of the first season!

What did I listen to?
 Metallica - Memory remains

What did I ask myself?
Am I really that horrible? Why does it hurt me so much?

What did I read?
Nothing.

What did I work on?
The mad circus jacket. I might finish it this weekend.

I was happy about...
Starting another WGT outfit.


I was annoyed about...
Planning too much for the weekends. I hate when the "time off" gets stressy!


I bought...
A corset and a shirt.

4 comments:

Insomniac's Attic said...

Love Dexter - and if you're only on season three, it just keeps getting better and better! :D

Zebrafinki said...

Ooooh!
Da wurde noch jemand mit Dexter angesteckt! <3
Ich liebe diese Serie! Sie macht süüüchtig! ;-)

MindLess said...

@ Insomniac's Attic: I am currently in season one, so there is even more to watch! I love starting series later when there are already several seasons out. Otherwise I'm through them so quick and grumpy if I have to wait for the next episode! ^^

@ Finki: Ja, ich mag sie auch sehr. Und mal ein ungewöhnliches Thema, das mag ich gern!

Insomniac's Attic said...

Oh sheesh, read that wrong - third episode, first season. :P