Friday, March 22, 2013

Week in Review 12/2013

What did I see?
All of the Harry Potter movies and another Bond movie (Licence to Kill).

What did I listen to?


What did I ask myself?
Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay it will be trouble, if I go it might be double...

What did I read?
I currently only use my Kindle and read some Estonian stories on it.

What did I work on?
A shrug and a jabot. But the next sewing get together is on Sunday! ^^

I was happy about...
I finished writing my Thesis and handed it to the people who will correct what I wrote. But most of the work is done! And the Burgers' Zoo was fantastic!


I was annoyed about...
I still didn't make it to the gym, but my eating is getting better. Part-time success!


I bought...
Another nail polish (maybe I'm addicted?) plus a top and a vest. But all clothes were used. I try not to buy new stuff although I will need some new undies in future. And I won't buy those used! ^^

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have always wanted to watch all the Harry Potter movies. I too went shopping and they had all Sally Hansen pastel colors on clearance. I wanted to buy them all but only got the pale blue called Air. Sally Hansen is expensive even on clearance. Have you seen the new OPI for the Wizard of Oz movie?

MindLess said...

@ Rhonda: As I already mentioned pastel colours are not exactly what I'm looking for, but I love buying nail polish! Sally Hansen has onle recently become available here in Germany. How is the quality? I've not yet seen any special editions, maybe they are US exclusive?

Rhonda said...

I have not tried it yet. I feel like they all chip right away and glitter polish chips the fastest.

MindLess said...

@ Rhonda: Are they that bad? So I might not even try that brand...