Friday, March 15, 2013

Week in review 11/2013

What did I see?
Two Bond movies. And Bones and Criminal Minds. Didn't feel much like TV this week.

What did I listen to?
Wolfsheim and Rammstein. One for relaxing the other one for workout! ^^

What did I ask myself?
Why is it so hard to get into healthy habits? Why can't I stick with it and have to start over again and again?

What did I read?
I'm done with "Henry - Das Buch mit Biss" (Henry- the book with the bite) and read some pages of "The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters".

What did I work on?
Nope, nothing sewn. Sorry, but I had no time.

I was happy about...
Visiting Burgers' Zoo tomorrow - which is famous for it's apes and monkeys! And buying Vla in the Netherlands! Yay!


I was annoyed about...
I'm not happy about my eating behaviour. I switched from healthy stuff to mainly chocolate and it shows. But I'm trying to overcome my laziness and slip out of that pattern again...


I bought...
More fabric, taffeta for WGT.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

March seems to be unhealthy eating season for many people. I see a lot of my co-workers binge on chocolate, and I'm no exception. I don't know how the weather is in Germany, but in Canada March is a very icky month, winter last until mid-April so lots of people are depressed or stressed.

Jes said...

Hey, I'm new to blogger and new to your site. I like it lots! Just wanted to throw that out there. :)

MindLess said...

@ Sophie: Yes, March has so far been an icky month and I'm plenty stressed. But I don't want to add "feeling fat" to my list of stressors! ^^ And eating healthy and doing sports improves my mood and abilities. So I know I should do both...

@ Jes: Welcome to my blog! Nice to meet you! ^^