Friday, March 8, 2013

Week in review 10/2013

What did I see?
"ParaNorman", which is story about a boy who can speak to the death and has to use his ability to save his hometown. Very cute and inspiring!

What did I listen to?


I wear your grand dad's clothes, I look incredible... *sing*

What did I ask myself?
Is there any PhD student out there who is not overworked and frustrated?

What did I read?
I didn't finish "Henry - Das Buch mit Biss" (Henry- the book with the bite), but I started with "The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters" by Gordon Dahlquist. I got this from Meara after admiring the cover in book shops for quite some time. The book looks gorgeous, but I#m not sure whether I really like yet another story about a Damsel in distress who gets into trouble by running after a man...

What did I work on?
I'm working on a skirt. I think I will finish it this week!

I was happy about...
Getting forward with my thesis. And finally seeing some sun!

I was annoyed about...
I'm still a bit sick, but not as much as last week. And I ate too many sweets, so I should start losing some weight for WGT!


I bought...
Some fabric (red polyester velvet).

No comments: