Monday, March 18, 2013

Stripey Jabot

Between Zoo visits, role playing with my DSA group and the usual strut of work, sports and life, I hardly see my sewing machine at the moment. But on Sunday morning, I almost finished two small pieces. One of them is this stripey Jabot:

 photo ST831660_zps3de9d3ae.jpg

 photo ST831661_zps48b4ae36.jpg

I'll have to be honest and admit that it wasn't much work. It was even less work because I used a ruffle that I cut from an H&M dress, where it was formed to a nice flower which enlarged my chest even more...So I already had the ruffle and added this on a small piece of fabric, sewed that to a band an added a snap button. All in all, this took me maybe 30 minutes, but hey - if you have not much time, you better try to use this sensibly and not hang in front of the TV all day! ^^

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I like it. :)

MindLess said...

@ Caitlin: It was so easy, I wonder why I didn't make it earlier...