Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Professor's Monthly Homework Assignment - Spring!



 This month's homework assignment of The Professor Z is about spring:

 Your assignment is to feature an outfit, DIY project, decor, art piece, photo, gardening, etc. etc. that focuses on spring. Show us how your family celebrates Ostara, Easter or Passover. Show us your new sundress that you bought on sale last year but couldn't wear yet. Show us your garden plans or your blooming bulbs! As always, be imaginative and expressive.



As the weather here in Germany is currently rather bleak, I'm not really in a spring mood yet.

  photo 20130319_101854_zpscef8b01c.jpg

I don't have a garden - besides my few indoor plants- and I'm also not a fan of the traditional spring pastel colours. But I'd like to show you my spring manicure! :)

 photo 20130319_101828_zpsf87e1750.jpg

I used neon green nail polish and added a flaky polish on top. The colours are so vibrant and shimmery, it makes me happy to look at them! I'm almost in spring mood now... ^^

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is too funny. I got my nails done Monday and my color is so close to yours. Mine is more pastel of course.

Lesthis gothworld said...

I hope you get your springmood soon! It was snowing here today again so I don't feel any spring yet either. :/

MindLess said...

@ Rhonda: Wow, we seem to have the same taste! I'm more drawn to saturated colours, pastels make me look even paler...

@ Lesthi: My mood will come when it looks, smells and feels like spring. Right now it feels more like muddy winter! ^^

Insomniac's Attic said...

Nope, no pastel colours for me either, whether it's spring or not! Although I would consider doing my nails that colour - it's awesome!

MindLess said...

@ Insomniac's Attic: Thanks for the compliment! And yes, go paint youzr nails to cheers yourself up in the horrible weather! ;)

Caitlin said...

That's a lovely nail color!

MindLess said...

@ Caitlin: Thank you! But they didn't conjure spring as planned, its still cold!^^