Friday, February 22, 2013

Week in Review 8/2013

What did I see?
 The full movie "Die hard 5". We finally got around to see it Yesterday. And I liked it! Also, I did a "Game of Thrones" marathon on Saturday and now have to wait for the third season... *grrr*

What did I listen to?
"Wolfsheim" and "Welle Erdball"

What did I ask myself?
How comes February is almost over? Wasn't it 2012 just Yesterday???

What did I read?
I read "Trotzkopf" by Emmy von Rhoden (which seems to not be available in English. Bummer, because it's the story of a rebellious girl during the Victorian times. Very interesting!). And some free Japanese stories for the kindle.

What did I work on?
Nothing much. But this weekend I will meet with Neisella for a hopefully productive sewing date!

I was happy about...
Some stuff going according to plan. Cool new nail polish. And books!

I was annoyed about...
My thesis progress. I procrastinate too much!


I bought...
Ahem... A mixer, tupperware for said mixer, more nail polish *wince*, a pullover

I'm considering going on a shopping diet. Do any of you have tips or web pages to motivate me?

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

I have to see Die Hard too!
Well, you won't have to wait long for the 3rd season of GoT, it's about to air ;)I had to wait almost a year since the end of season 2 XD! Ahh it's been torture, but the wait is almost over... *_*

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Die hard was nice, the action is great! Huge helicopters and big guns... ;D

I thought they were still recording the show, but I'm looking forward to it whenever it airs!