Friday, February 8, 2013

Week in Review 6/2013

What did I see?
The first episode of "Game of Thrones". I might be late, but I'll just jump on the band waggon right now! ^^ And I saw "Django unchained" at the movies - really good and highly recommended!

What did I listen to?
Not much, again. But I might hear something enjoyable when visiting the TIC tomorrow!

What did I ask myself?
How easy it is to stop blogging and how hard it is to start again...

What did I read?
Again some more of Bram Stoker's Dracula and a lot of stuff for my thesis. At least I'm making some progress there...

What did I work on?
Nothing creative. But I wrote the introduction, material and methods as well as the aims for my thesis. But I'll need some creative time off to recharge my batteries!

I was happy about...
Finishing some parts of my PhD Thesis. And having a bit time off from my job.

I was annoyed about...
My notebook slowly dying on me. I will send it back to Amazon tomorrow... *grrr*


I bought...
I bought some fabric for WGT. Oh, and some hair colour, because I really need to redye my hair!

No comments: