Friday, February 1, 2013

Week in Review 5/2013

What did I see?
The scariest episode of Criminal minds! Ever! (God Complex, which aired first time yesterday here in Germany)

What did I listen to?
Many songs of "Faun", I just love the singers voice!

What did I ask myself?
Why do I get to do all the extra work? How about equal distribution?

What did I read?
Only work related stuff. But I will be good this weekend and read some more of Bram Stoker's Dracula!

What did I work on?
Nothing much. Sorry it is quite slow here at the moment, but I'm working on it!

I was happy about...
Being back at my PhD Thesis and actually making a bit of progress. Also, the amazing new supermarket that opened close to my home. Their fruit and veggie department is twice the size of my living room!

I was annoyed about...
Still having a stuffy nose and ears. I'd like to be properly functional again!


I bought...
I paid insurance and other bills, but bought nothing except new scissors for sewing. Wait, that's a lie! I forgot about the three Illamasqua nail polishes I ordered when they were on sale. But those were not even shipped...

No comments: