Friday, February 15, 2013

Week in Review 07/2013

What did I see?
Half of "Die hard 5". Why half? Because at first the movie missed the subtitles for the Russian part, then the voice over was gone for 15 minutes. They offered to start the movie over - without knowing if this would eliminate the error - about half way in, but that would mean to come home way after midnight. So, we just went home. I'm so pissed!
Otherwise, I saw the second episode of "Game of Thrones" plus another Bones episode. I love Bones, she will be the funniest mom ever!

What did I listen to?
Some "Deine Lakaien" (always great) and "Wolfsheim" (for calming down)

What did I ask myself?
Why do I not panic yet? Calm before the storm? oO'

What did I read?
I'm done with Bram Stoker's Dracula!I got another book from Meara (thanks again!) which I will start reading this weekend.

What did I work on?
I made some more jewelry and started working on the da***d crinoline Taille again. Dear nemesis, I will finish you!

I was happy about...
Having some days off, a nice weekend with the girls and my boyfriend and unexpected visitors!

I was annoyed about...
Everything just went wrong. Experiments, stuff from students I supervised, the Galley proofs for one of my papers... And today, finally, our dishwasher leaked. I think I'm done with bad luck for now, right?!


I bought...
I bought two nail polishes (actually, I bought 5, but I gave 3 away!) and the entry fee for a conference.

 photo ST831592_zpsfffa6d16.jpg

2 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Are you liking Game of Thrones *_*?
And, most important: are you understanding what's happening even if you haven't read the books? If so, kudos!

MindLess said...

@ Shannon: I think I do understand it and I like the series much better than the books. I have a horrible memory of names, so I got lost about 50-100 pages in the first book. But in the series I can see the faces which is much better for me!