Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Sweet - Lemon rolls with lemon cream cheese

I know, unbelievable right? She is baking again! I took a hiatus from baking after a Christmas cookie marathon. I really was not in the mood for baking anything, but suddenly my baking mojo returned. I actually found the recipe quite some while ago while stumbling through the interwebs. The blog hat the intriguing name "Langes Fädchen, faules Mädchen" (which is an old German saying which means long thread, lazy girl) which tempted me to read it. Unfortunately the blogger "Sourkraut" is rather quiet at the moment... So here are my lemon rolls and the Link to the recipe:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Insomniac's Attic said...

Long thread, lazy girl - too funny, and oh so true (in my own case, anyway!)

I've printed out the recipe and will definitely be trying it soon. I love lemon anything! :D

MindLess said...

@ Insomniac's Attic: They were really good! My boyfrined is also notorios for only eating leom or vanilla falvoured sweets. I have a hard time baking in a way he likes as well... ;)