Monday, February 25, 2013

Jewelry making session with a friend

On Friday, my friend Ina visited me spontaneously. We cooked some stuff, turned on a video in the background (Zoolander ^^) and did something useful with our hands:

We made jewelry!

I tried my hand on nail polish jewelry again, but this time I also painted cameo setting and not only glass cabochons. Here are my works:

 photo ST831613-Kopie_zps16eddb2d.jpg

 photo ST831615-Kopie_zpscaa36bb6.jpg

And this is what my wonderful friend made:

 photo ST831626_zps6e71aa6a.jpg

She is much more artistic than me, don't you think?

4 comments:

rantygobshyte said...

I am quite taken with the spider one, but then I love green :D

MindLess said...

Actually, that was the first one I made! I love the little spider and the creepy green was just right for the background...

Shannon Rutherford said...

I recently saw Zoolander too XD (and found out it was funnier than I recalled)
Your cammeos are really pretty! The purple one with a bat in the second picture is my favourite, but the one with the scissors is very nice, too... and that little green monster is adorable <3!
I also like the second work by your friend, the red one with the bat. Quite vampire-inspired, isn't it ^^?

MindLess said...

@ Shannon: Thanks! The little monster is invader zim's dog (the series is actually pretty funny)... And she started out on the Vampire theme, I just jumped on the bandwaggon! ;)