Friday, January 18, 2013

Week in Review 3/2013

What did I see?
Another season of "Bones" started this week! I love the series, my boyfriend and I always watch it together... But now they switched from Thursday to Tuesday and we will have to move some other dates around...

What did I listen to?
Nothing. Actually, I didn't even listen to the radio this week. Strange?!

What did I ask myself?
Nice that you like my contents, but why do you keep on adding to my workload?
 
What did I read?
I finished Trudi Canavan's "The traitor spy - rogue" and liked it, so now I will have to buy the third novel from the series. I like the small political stories although I'm usually annoyed by such story twists! And I received my birthday/Christmas present from my dad this week: A Kindle Paperwhite! So I started downloading Amazon... Expect me to read a lot of the free classic books during this year!

What did I work on?
A ball robe. And there is still a lot to do!

I was happy about...
Handing in that application. And the great food I ate! 

I was annoyed about...
All the projects my boss wants me to start while I need to graduate.

I bought...
Food for our gerbil Spike and some sewing supplies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you
my page :: get started