Friday, January 4, 2013

Week in Review 1/2013

I really liked that I could just write down every Friday what I did and see my whole year and the development of myself and my projects easily. But I had some troubles to find a song or colour for each week and would like to integrate further points, so I made a new design for the year 2013. Let's see how long I can keep this up!

What did I see?
 Many Bond movies, since my boyfriend bought all of them and we are watching them together.

What did I listen to?
The Alchemaster's Apprentice ("Der Schrecksenmeister") by Walter Moers.  As always, great fantasy stories for grown ups. I'm in love with Echo the crat and the Uggly Izanuela!

What did I ask myself?Why didn't I keep up with the routines in first place? Yeah right, I'm a lazy bas***d! ;)
 
What did I read? Alan Bradley's "I'm half sick of shadows". Third novel about Flavia de Luce, the little girl who plays with poison and chemicals, and investigates murders in her spare time. Recommended read!

What did I work on?
Some sewing, I finished some shirts and developed a game plan for the outfit for the historical ball at January 26th!

I was happy about...
My published paper and the time to work on my PhD Thesis (finally!)


I was annoyed about...
My mum calling every second day to change plans for the weekend. Or my brother's birthday present. Or whatever small thing happened...

I bought...
Books about historical sewing. Thought I got everything I needed when the boyfriend reminded me that there are no men's patterns in these books. D'oh!
.

No comments: