Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shirt week - last boring shirt

This time I don't have much to say about the shirt. I took the pattern of a shirt, I used jersey I had around and it was a quick sewing job. There you go:

Photobucket

Since *wollmaus* asked on Wednesday in the comments how I sew the necklines of my shirts, I thought I might add a  link to a pictured tutorial in German. Soda (one of the famous owners of my favourite sewing forum) made this excellent one: LINK

I hope you had at least some fun during shirt week, but I have to admit I'm happy to write about something non-shirty next. It has some good things to sew everyday fashion since the historical/gothy clothes don't see much daylight, but they are much more fun to plan and produce.
I still have to show you the quilt I finished last year (Yes, I finally made it!), some historical sewing and I plan to go on a historical ball last weekend in January! As you all know me, I have nothing finished, but will wear something new for this occasion...

1 comment:

linnea-maria said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial. That makes it easier to do the linings without having an overlock machine :) Vielen Dank