Friday, November 9, 2012

Week in Review 46/2012

Song...

Zumba "El amor, el amor" - Because it makes my booty shakin' ^^

Book...
Finally, I finished "Mordshunger" (= Hungry for Murder) by Frank Schätzing. Still the same opinion: Book was okay, but his later books are much better... I now started Matt Ruff's "Fool on the Hill" which I borrowed from *wollmaus* quite some time ago. I did find the beginning kind of bland, but soon the story picks up pace. I think I will finish this one until Sunday!

Food...
I now put effort into really eating the stuff we planned again, since we kind of fell of that wagon. This week we had omelet (with tomato, bell pepper, onion and feta), salmon with rice and veggies, pasta Napoli... Boring but tasty!

Thoughts...
I need to find my focus again. It is so much easier living with routines, why do i constantly try to break out from them?!

Sewing...
Well, to not totally ruin my fabric balance of getting rid of fabric instead of accumulating it, I already sewed stuff from 1/3 of the fabrics I bought! Some shirts, a dress, a skirt and a pillow case... Sewing mojo, I love you! Please stay with me for a bit!

Colour...
HelloWeen
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: