Friday, November 2, 2012

Week in Review 45/2012

Song...

Marilyn Manson - "This is Halloween"

Book...
I'm still not done with "Mordshunger" (= Hungry for Murder) by Frank Schätzing. But I borrowed a 60s novel from our open book shelf in Essen; "Meine Träume ziehen nach Süden" (=my dreams travel south) by Berte Bratt. It's about Sonja and her twin sister Senta who would love to go to Afrika and fall in love there. Very light reading, but since I read other books by Berte Bratt when I was 12-15 years, the are full of nostalgic charme for me...

Food...
Halloween was a feast and I ate sooo much food! Vegan pizza rolls by Trisha, Beetlejuice pasta salad by Meara, Orange chocolate cupcakes by Neisella, Pumpkin soup by yours truely... I almost rolled down the streets of Essen!

Thoughts...
I love Halloween! Dressing up in your spooky best, walking around with way too much make up, a lot of sweets and creepy music - how about 365 days of Halloween?!

Sewing...
Of course I finished my Halloween costume for the Zombiewalk here in Essen and some warm clothes because of the recent temperature crash (from 20°C to 2°C in a day!).

Colour...
JackO_shelf_1
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: